• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for testers

Bump, new client on the site!

Stil looking for testers for this shitty ots XDD

if you gonna call your ot shitty you will not get testers/players, belive in yourself a bit ;)
Don't worry, it was joke :D

Still in need of testers.

Norwich has been updated a lot since last time I bumped this thread.
If you wanna experience something new, go to darashia carpet or farmine and fly to norwich.

I'm reactivating this thread, still need testers, if you are up to it, join our discord and start testing. You can do whatever you want on the server, just TEST, because I had a lot of players there were here just to have fun. I won't hide it, it frustrate me.
There is free money and level in thais depot.

If you do not know what you should test, I'm currently fixing every single monster behaviour if it's different from the Tibia one, so you can run here and there and check how the monsters are behaving, if they have different speed, attacks ANYTHING, report it to me!

Thanks for any help, you can find more information in the first post here.

Still need people who can just run around and test monsters!

I can help (if you want)... otherwise... here's a free bump.

I know we got off to a rocky start, I really hope you can see past it because I'd love to help in any way I can.

BTW: is that really your site? with the girls on it? If not somethings up with your link lol. It was all in French, so it's hard to say.

ican help you :D
If you are inteterested join the discord. You can find the link in main post.

I can help (if you want)... otherwise... here's a free bump.

I know we got off to a rocky start, I really hope you can see past it because I'd love to help in any way I can.

BTW: is that really your site? with the girls on it? If not somethings up with your link lol. It was all in French, so it's hard to say.
Its my domain, not my site. I have no hosting, prolly they put some ads when you are not using the domain wtf didnt even know. Anyway just ignore these weird shits xD
As upper, just join the discord.

I have no server up at the moment, but if there will be really people interested in testing it, I can buy host and host test server.

Last edited:
Still actual!

I just made new looting/profit counting system, I need some people to test it. If you are up to it, join discord and say something, thanks!

Back