• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Looking spriter for Super Heroes server

BugaS

Donżuan
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I've got an idea in my head and i want to share it with you. Anyone knows the server with super heroes? No :D
I want to make a RPG OTS with Super Heroes guys. But it will be not a normal OTS. Full Custom client with skill tree, music, sounds and great animation effects. I want to make different game based on tibia server (tfs).
It will be difficult to see similars of tibia. First of all I need a lot of money to make it, so I thought that make some stuff and share the project on kickstarter to get the money. What do you think about it?

I've got mapper, scripter of LUA and also C++. We need a spriter with isometric skills.

What I need to kickstarter's showoff from the spriter?

- few outfit sprites (like Iron Man (it will be Iron Boy :p, Spider-Man and Batman etc)
- animations of attacks
- few enemies
- few items and objects/buildings.

Please contact me via otland's priv. OFC if the kickstarter project will success i will hire you on full-time. Second OFC - tell your price. I hope you will give us an discount :D If you want to work for free it will be great too ^^

Last edited:
And just so you know, you wont be able to start a kickstarter campaign with copyright characters :p

It would have to be 100% original characters if u would want to get funded by kickstarter

Back