• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Looking to work as a GM? Want to be in a serious server? This is for you.

Bondy

Reaction score
I used to own one of the bests chilean servers, with 130+ online players daily. I had it for 2 years and then i decided to close it. Now im looking foward to open it again, but I noticed my server is 8.5 and I need to make it 8.6x. I dont have time to make it myself so I am looking for someone interested in doing it for me and as a reward win a GM on my ot (you must understand tough that this ot is pretty serious so you wouldnt be able to do "whatever you want")

As far as I know this isnt too hard it just requires time, which unfortunately I dont have right now, there are 2 good guides in tutorial section that could help you out.

What do you need?-> Speak English, know the basic about GMS and most important do the convertion from 8.5 to 8.6

What will you get? As I said before, you would get a GM (and of course some privileges for your character) + 30% of the donations (I make around 40 bucks/month)

If you're interested then add me to msn or reply here
My mail is: [email protected]

Bondy

Back