• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lordaeron, new era.

SpiderOT

™ツʂριԃҽɾσƚ➽ ٩(•‿•)۶★彡
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome to discussion thread of Lordaeron server, Arthas world. :w00t:

Our team is currently working on preparing the server for going online. we've been working on it for few weeks however we have found few issues which we want to be improved.

This thread was made, to allow everyone who played Lordaeron in past, to leave their feedback about cons of the server, what do you want to see improved at the new launch, any questions related to upcoming launch or so...

Screens and more detail will be posted soon , but atm we're looking forward to hear your feedback :thumbup:

well the time i played lordareon is already a while ago.. so i don't remember what the cons of the server were.
but anyways, i really really am looking foward to the this server! goodluck with it :).

The only reason I played the previous lordaeron, is because there were no donor items.

Reply to this post and tell me if you're gonna add donor items, so I can save my time and look for another server.

The only reason I played the previous lordaeron, is because there were no donor items.

Reply to this post and tell me if you're gonna add donor items, so I can save my time and look for another server.

It's Spider :p That's your answer XD

Anyway, I'm quite looking forward to this revision, hopefully it's top notch.

we are not planning to change donation options which lordaeron had.

Wont play it since I played the last one and didnt like it. all I liked was the website layout :p
anyways I wish u all the luck

There prolly wont be any extra donor items, current donation 'stuff' prolly bring enough to cover the monthly expenses + a lil xtra :p

Looking forward to this myself, and only con was an unstable server ^^

Looking forward ----> Spider for the win :D

I don't really think this one will be as good as the original but it's still worth a shot at playing.

I don't really think this one will be as good as the original but it's still worth a shot at playing.

I remember us being in a "Otland" guild many member's but we were soo horrible at teamwork, I do hope the polacks don't come this time! But what made the server was it was original, and we loved that now having played it already and knowing not much will be changed it is less original but still going to be really fun I think, especially with a better host.

I wish this project the best! This and Necronia are the only two servers I'm really following.

Back