• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lordaeron, new era.

Not yet I don't think, but I cannot wait.

Only thing that sucks about Lordaeron is the premium, you have to buy it with rl cash.

First of all can some one give me the ip of loraderon so i can create acc i don't care if the server is offline i want only to create an account , and i want download the Clinet

Prolly in a month or so, I assume.. I dont expect it this week, since I want them to create a quality long term server. Shouldnt rush the start ^^

found a few in the old thread
qw7g9i.jpg

f2APh.png

Never seen Znote anywhere else on that OT except trainers haha
98y0k3.jpg

yeh Lord Kirath went back to rl, hasn't played a OT since I don't think.

I hope you add custom tasks like

"Slay 350 Wyrms > Get 50,000 exp * the lvl exp rate + some currency (You can trade the currency for different items)

same with other tasks, some tasks is 2 missions example "Slain 200 Dragons" get 20k exp * exp rate and 1 currency then u can slay Drake (a boss) then turn it in get exp again like 20k exp * exp rate"

this wud be fun i think xD

Would be nice to have tasks yeah, but should honestly be larger numbers like; Slay 1-2k wyrms get XX exp depending on the exprate of the server, just a 'lil' bonus :p

Edit; and an referral system would be nice 2 :p since not eveyrone is capable of donating, so this way they could receive some donation points, or something :p just a suggestion

Would be nice to have tasks yeah, but should honestly be larger numbers like; Slay 1-2k wyrms get XX exp depending on the exprate of the server, just a 'lil' bonus :p

Edit; and an referral system would be nice 2 :p since not eveyrone is capable of donating, so this way they could receive some donation points, or something :p just a suggestion

not 1-2k wyrms, only botters wud manage to do it dude, thats lame 2k ffs xD i rather suicide irl

not 1-2k wyrms, only botters wud manage to do it dude, thats lame 2k ffs xD i rather suicide irl

lol :p I had over 2k wyrm kills last era =P wasnt a botter though
but you dont grab tasks to specifically go hunt that monster for the bonus? :p I would only grab the task if i know im going to hunt at a specific mob

but sure 1-2k is maybe a bit exaggerated, but like 500-800 would be nice

Why in the hell are tasks known as "fun"? o_O

It could be fun if you get some sorta reward, maybe even better like reputation with some npc which later on will unlock a quest like demon oak or something (a custom quest) where u get nice rewards? ^^

bospvpe.com or something like that has a pretty nice task system, if anyone ever tried that out he could implement something similar.

Back