• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lordaeron, new era.

Let's not forget that I was the highest one to achieve something in this forum on the previous Lordaeron

But that when almost everyone here left the server D:

i will have the highset skill highset lvl best items and i will play in school to ahah xD

i was pro there
hahaha, you had boss skills but you were one slow ass lvler :p

Was nr.1 Dist on the server though ~HoodCivilian~ ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Btw we should start another guild with the people that are goin' to try this new era out ^^, and I honestly hope that SOME polaks come, cuz else server will be pretty much dead lmao

You dont want it to be ingame? Or?
I want it in game. I prefer playing rpg than pvp. :p

and I honestly hope that SOME polaks come
I'll be there and I'll be inviting ppl as soon as we'll know starts date.

+Look what I just found :D
11832282262571276914.jpg
48257581124778916343.jpg

and that one from last edition :D
32753558308310879368.jpg

I want it in game. I prefer playing rpg than pvp. :p

I'll be there and I'll be inviting ppl as soon as we'll know starts date.

+Look what I just found :D
View attachment 16178
View attachment 16180

and that one from last edition :D
View attachment 16179

Lol seth =P I had some screens aswell, been browsing the old Lordaeron threads, but didnt manage to find mine back -.-'

n' good that your not all about pvp haha, last era there was no chance is hell we could ever compete with the polaks, I truly hope more pvpers && non polish ppl come to this server this time, there'll be much more fun :thumbup:

And what u people think about all these custom graphics? To be honest, for me most of them were quite irritating.

I hope it be much better! And i hope you will earn so many money, players, And iam 100% im gonna try it! if its bad i quit, if its good i won´t quit! <3 i hope it will be much better i can´t wait till you open it!

- - - Updated - - -

Lol i have seen some pic's here whats the IP?

I hope it be much better! And i hope you will earn so many money, players, And iam 100% im gonna try it! if its bad i quit, if its good i won´t quit! <3 i hope it will be much better i can´t wait till you open it!

- - - Updated - - -

Lol i have seen some pic's here whats the IP?

Server is not online, its still in development stage. Screenshot are from previous server.

Lol seth =P I had some screens aswell, been browsing the old Lordaeron threads, but didnt manage to find mine back -.-'

n' good that your not all about pvp haha, last era there was no chance is hell we could ever compete with the polaks, I truly hope more pvpers && non polish ppl come to this server this time, there'll be much more fun :thumbup:

Found a few pic's in my albums that had you in it <3

voc3ep.jpg

1zm1i7l.jpg

Haha yeahh, good old times man :p I miss Lord Kirath haha :p never seen that dudes face ever since he left Lordaeron one day </3

Managed to find a screen back when I first got my house =P
14dmxqo.png

Hope to see most of ya'll back on that OT :thumbup:

Back