• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lowe down

Ye, female knight msg'd me, he wanted OPEN BATTLE. At first he wanted to go ankrahmun, so I said sure. Then he didn't come but msg'd me come edron. Then he ran pz immediatly. Then he ran cormaya and went defence (when we didn't even battle yet) Then they went thais and ran south gate before any fight..

Ye, female knight msg'd me, he wanted OPEN BATTLE. At first he wanted to go ankrahmun, so I said sure. Then he didn't come but msg'd me come edron. Then he ran pz immediatly. Then he ran cormaya and went defence (when we didn't even battle yet) Then they went thais and ran south gate before any fight..

They cant do anything without southgate :p

atleast i got the chipmunk in cormaya :p

Back