• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

luasql

Vagabond

Reaction score
I see one potential problem with your use of LuaSQL: It lacks a PGSQL driver.

OTServ will have a PGSQL driver once revdbsys is merged, and since I can't see why TFS' creators would want to remove a driver that may potentially be used, I suggest you stop using luasql.

Since each form of SQL has essentially the same syntax, there is no reason why you can't simply create new Lua functions to connect to a database, execute queries, fetch results, etc, in OTServ source.
This'd also save the trouble of needing to download and link to LuaSQL to compile.

Or you could just remove the PGSQL driver, I suppose. I doubt PGSQL will get much use anyway.

must be you need to compile the library yourself then, because I was looking at the newest version on luaforge and no libraries for pgsql were there.

it seems older versions have the library though, so I suppose this post should just be disregarded. >:/

Back