• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3EUBe.png

leaQk.png

And you told me not to use bloody jungle grass and that ground etc!

None the less failed with teh red borders on mountain xD
Suprised most on otland don't know how to do them,

good mappin though :p

Where exactly did I fail? D:
If it's that one shitty thing on the north of thte second pic
It first worked out, then it didn't, then I couldn't find out how I did in the first instance and then I got bored and then I didn't care.
Blackstone, le entrance is south, but you can't see it!

What I am most curious about is probably going to be Captain Igluus (Spelling?) treasure room and the Dead Dragon Cave
So I'm specifically looking forward to those 2 :d

Good Luck on your continued mapping, hope you don't give up!
Here u go:
[BEFORE]:
wNFe.png

[AFTER]:
RRknd.png

hate to say this, but i almost prefer the first one

dont map without inspiration ;[

I dont like how you placed the fire.. Like in the northwestern corner, its fire on the top floor but not underneat it, which just looks wierd and random spammed out

I prefer the first one, idk, never liked redoing someone else's work and tibia's rook is something epic that should be untouched! Other than this, looks cool so far :)

Where are the fire fields that hurt low levels so much? :(

They're on the path of the quest itself. I have to keep the same amount of fire fields to keep doing the same damage so no worries about that ;)

Blackstone already have showen me that picture and now is annoying me endlessly with it (the evil bastard)
So, heres a few things I'd like to say:
There are some similarities as the ground, wall and pillars. But who hasn't used them all in one piece? Seriously?
It goes from south to north what I also have and there are archways on the east and west side with walls between them and infront of them pillars. Okay, that would make you really think I copied that, but it's not the most strangest and original thing to do so it's not like it's something really special.
Also, I'm someone who would always add from who I got inspiration from. But I swear to god that I made it from scratch without knowing that was ever made. It suprised me as much as you do with how it looks the same
and it's also freaking awkward for me but I know for myself that I didn't copy it so I now do not give a fuck anymore. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back