• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPhvj.png

Don't like it because of the middle lamp placement xD
otherwise it's really good lookin ;F

it looks really nice, not enough people try to make a "semi-tropical" environment imo, some people seem to think those plants only belong in jungles for some reason
the only things I don't like are the fir tree (mini one too) and the dead plant on the sand, they don't fit with that kind of nature
good job tho, i wanna see more

I like it, but would prefer the second floor to be wooden walls :)

Sgf8H.png

SOMnU.png

2selC.png

Peroxide has the shape of the mountains too, he'll do his version and we'll compare. So a sort of competition​

Most of it looks pretty neat, but this looks really stupid

2cqe0dx.png

Super thin stone wall? x) u should put a ID:876 there to make it look thicker.

I pointed that out to him already over msn, I believe he's fixed it, btw i'm pwning him. :D

Well, HesteN, besides the fact I don't see that it would change anything I also already put stairs to go down there, so theres no need for that at all.
Peroxide, no ur not. I'm pwning you!

but nice idea. you should add more stones,and
gravel and jungle plants. :D
I rather try to keep it clean, and if you look carefully you can see there is quite some gravel en stones.
So I can only agree with having more jungle plants but I didn't find them THAT necessary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back