• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Lunara] Paladin Project! :)

Haha yeah dont be afraid to add me man, i'm always willing for chat since i dont know really anyone. i get premium tomorrow :p in the mean time im just messin around in swamp trolls looting medicine bags haha. got some more updates to add after tonight.

Level 12 :D

Level 13 :eek:

Level 14 ^^

Level 15 -.^

Level 16 PG hehe

Other Advances

Distance 50!

Magic Level 3!

Magic Level 4!

Magic Level 5!

Summary of all the items worth seeing ^.^ not much but it's something!

And my current skills! (not including ml 5)

:) Tell me what you think!!

Last edited:
When I get pacc I'll join as a sorcerer or maybe a druid :D, I'm not going to start skilling again to 70/70 lol.

@bogart haha ok good, and hope to see you soon.

@damny haha thank you! i'll be updating more, havent gotten much done with this thread thanks to real life haha but quick update im now lvl 24 with pacc

@freshmapper.. wtf was the point in posting that? please stay on topic >.>

Updates :D first off i just got done having a Hilarious moment. so i'll post that first!

now time for everything else :D!!!

Here i was trying to get a golden fir cone. and with 3 failures =/

/\ was the cup and \/ was the failure -.-"

And a brief summary of what lately has happened. it's not much but its something. (had a death and lost a lot of stuff)

More to come soon. had to work over the weekend and such so didnt get all to much time. but i'll keep em coming !

Oct 11 2011, 22:36:34 CEST Killed at Level 12 by Zoken.
Oct 11 2011, 22:49:30 CEST Killed at Level 70 by Xardas Forteskue and Zoken.

too bad u forgot the ss on them :/

what a noob :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what we guna go next? :/

i saw Xardas in ur vip and was like whaaaaaat XD he was in my guild in hiberna but i guess he sold it :p

haha no kidding.. the lvl 70 was legit.. dropping all that loot... what noob doesnt use bless after lvl 40?

and idk lets go find a botter right now :D i got 1 frag left

i saw Xardas in ur vip and was like whaaaaaat XD he was in my guild in hiberna but i guess he sold it :p

haha really? same name? or just somebody named xardas

no its him, i think he sold it tho and worldtraded to lunara

i think his name was Jamie who played it

yeah Jamie owns it now haha. come join him in lunara ;)

prob last for advances for the night!

:) i'll work on 27 tonight for you guys but no promises haha

Last edited:
i played in lunara old days, never high lvl tho but now im busy fighting on hiberna xD

why did he leave ?? i'll miss his brittish accent huaehaeu

i can come pkay with u sometime however, i think i have a 33 ms there :p

Back