• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Lunara] Paladin Project! :)

i played in lunara old days, never high lvl tho but now im busy fighting on hiberna xD

why did he leave ?? i'll miss his brittish accent huaehaeu

i can come pkay with u sometime however, i think i have a 33 ms there :p

haha ok bro sounds good log on sometime today and we'll go pking. i just finished a sorc straight outta rook :p

hmm just curious, but how many people were following this thread? took several SS but wasnt sure if people were really following this or not. so if you guys want me to continue this please do so! i'll add a couple SS right now but if nobody posts i will just stop this thread :)

Last edited:
alrighty be prepared for a whole lot of SS haha.

Level 30!

Level 31

Level 32

Level 33, 34, and 35

Level 37

Level 39

Level 40.. Was a noob and over saved the SS with the message lol....

Outfits and Mounts

And all the hide loots.. got a bunch more random photos but dont wanna spam this post haha

Last edited:
Pretty good, GZ on all the levels and by the way about the "Copied the message over the SS" it has happened to me over 10000 times haha XD

haha thank you guys. and yeahh i like take the SS then immediately copy the msg for chats and im like.. awh shiet!!! haha but gotta work tonight so not gonna pg to much.. prob train a lil bit or sumtin

here's some photos from my pging my sorc to keep you guys waiting :) i want full stam on my rp since im gonna pg tomorrow on it.

Haha to say the least was a huge waste but i was doing it for pg :p and thank you, are you gonna be following this thread?

Back