• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Lunara] Paladin Project! :)

Haha thanks! i'll bring some more screens after work :p pally is at 41:39 stamina! almost there xD

Congratulations, can't wait for you to be one of the best players in lunara :D

Displayed here are a couple achievements, level 40 on MS and ml 36, as well as loot from the hunt. Level 42 and 43 on RP as well as boss loot from mammoths.

Last edited:
yeah idk what happened there.. was trying to upload multiples at a time instead of one at a time but it didnt work

Because they don't give you direct link if you upload multiple images at the same time.

little update.. also my ms got red skulled lol accidently e-waved in public...killed 3 noobs

^^ i shall try! working on making enchants right now, when im done i should have enough to last me a few lvls haha

Nice Project!

Lunara have so much power abusers. its not even fun to play there i remember when i played there -.-

Back