• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lunarforce didnt solve the problem. :<

roojaro

Reaction score
Maybe I will start from the end. Lunarforce is one of the biggest fail of twifysoft servers.

I really wonder what for you opened this "hardcore-pvp" server, but amount of players playing there speaks for itself. It was not needed to open hardcore pvp. WE WANTED new, the same server as the shadowcores is. Could be with lower rates, mana regen etc, but normal PVP. Think about it, because Lunarforce was created to make shadowcores less crowded. As we can see, it didn't change anything. I really like twifysoft server - shadowcores. Its really pleasure to play here, but everytime Im going to hunt I meet dozens ppl on spawn. It makes all become pointless. If it wont change in short time on shadowcores will stay only hundreds of botters.

Thanks for attention.
Jaro

Well, I expected same or lower rates, but like you with normal PvP not Hardcore PvP. I even thinked about making same PvP server with same rates and possibility to world transfer for shop coins, but I'd be satisfied if the new server(Lunarforce) changes to PvP or restart it, its not too late.

I think the possiblity of transfering character should be available for free, cause nobody will pay for transfer his character if he can stay on shadowcores for free. Moreover, to avoid to many ppl transferred to new server it should be limited. Somehow you should make it fair for all players - I've no idea how.

Talaturen, think about it. Because we want to play on your servers, but not crowded as hell.

I think the possiblity of transfering character should be available for free, cause nobody will pay for transfer his character if he can stay on shadowcores for free. Moreover, to avoid to many ppl transferred to new server it should be limited. Somehow you should make it fair for all players - I've no idea how.

Talaturen, think about it. Because we want to play on your servers, but not crowded as hell.

Thats why I suggested shop coins. It don't need to be massive amount of coins, but like 25-50 would be ok. I personally don't have any points nor will buy any. :)
What if most of the players decide to world transfer and it would be for free - the new server would be as crowded as Shadowcores is/was(ofc there would be no players at all xD). Hope you get my point.

Thanks for reading.

Ye, I get your point, and you're right :). Now I'm waiting for reply from shadowcores team. :)

Maybe I will start from the end. Lunarforce is one of the biggest fail of twifysoft servers.

I really wonder what for you opened this "hardcore-pvp" server, but amount of players playing there speaks for itself. It was not needed to open hardcore pvp. WE WANTED new, the same server as the shadowcores is. Could be with lower rates, mana regen etc, but normal PVP. Think about it, because Lunarforce was created to make shadowcores less crowded. As we can see, it didn't change anything. I really like twifysoft server - shadowcores. Its really pleasure to play here, but everytime Im going to hunt I meet dozens ppl on spawn. It makes all become pointless. If it wont change in short time on shadowcores will stay only hundreds of botters.

Thanks for attention.
Jaro

signed

LunarForce is good as it is now! Don't change it =) Sick wars will happen soon ;) Don't forget that ShadowCores had about 50 players online in the beginning and it raised month after month! LunarForce got about 250 players online daily and it is enough, not so crowded spawns and normal experience stages.

If you think it's a fail u never took 50 lvl there or have no team as i wrote on lunarcores forum. This server was mentioned with hardcore pvp, and u just keep saying like "Omg this server sucks Shadowcoreslowrates>Hardcorepvp" just cause you don't know shi*about pvp... If you want Shadowcores lowrate you have to wait for it, hope they will never shutdown Lunarcores, it's for the peoples who love and know the PVP. GG GUYS, NO OFFENCE KKTHXBYE

Lunarforce is never going to be better than shadowcores until its hardcore pvp :). I really don't understand what for is this world set up as hardcore pvp if we have war mode option in Tibia. What was wrong in shadowcores that you couldn't make a good war there?

My final question - What twifysoft team will do if bored in fighting teams will leave lunarforce? Cause in my opinion sooner or later it will hapen for sure.

shadowcore is decent but somthing needs been done with some of the 24/7 botting, make stam work at least

If you think it's a fail u never took 50 lvl there or have no team as i wrote on lunarcores forum. This server was mentioned with hardcore pvp, and u just keep saying like "Omg this server sucks Shadowcoreslowrates>Hardcorepvp" just cause you don't know shi*about pvp... If you want Shadowcores lowrate you have to wait for it, hope they will never shutdown Lunarcores, it's for the peoples who love and know the PVP. GG GUYS, NO OFFENCE KKTHXBYE

OFC MR GOD OF PVP. How the fuck can you talk something about pvp with hotkeys and ur fucking magebot/ibot? Shut the fuck up, and dont talk to me shit like this. Turn off your bot and then show up your pvp. I wouldnt like to see this drama ;). I will keep saying that Lunarforce is fail, and will fail.

Yes , that's good idea , to make a server with normal pvp and everything same as on ShadowCores , and have the possibility to transfer char from SH to the new server by using some points.

For all the people saying that lunarforce is beast because shadowcores started from 50 people, well maybe you don't notice the BIG ANOUNCEMENT in the webpage that there's a new server going on but is not starting from zero, more than 1.6k players know that lunarforce existed, try it and then say: Well it sucks lets go again to shadowcores so the server keeps having more than 1.2k players

The reason why we have to expand is mainly because ShadowCores can’t keep up the high number of players that wants to play it - a real map gets really crowded when you reach over 1000 players online.

shadowmu.jpg

It speak for itself...People is MC'ing shadow and lunar.. xD and the amount of people that quite shadow is getting back there because they didnt like Lunar.

My opinion~~

Attachments

Last edited:
All im saying is true godly pvp doesnt exist anymore. It died back in the 7.6 days when barely anyone had a bot or even knew what a bot was. Hardcore pvp is just for people pking 24/7 with navi teams.

All im saying is true godly pvp doesnt exist anymore. It died back in the 7.6 days when barely anyone had a bot or even knew what a bot was. Hardcore pvp is just for people pking 24/7 with navi teams.

Then you are asking for ip-ban the botters so no more bot

Back