• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lunarforce Noobs and Losers (3 Players to kill levle 74 MS New Player)

''you need to get a life'' ehm apply that things for yourself before harrassing the others. I willmake you remember about your daylife:
wake up 10:00, 11:00 start boting tibia, 13:00 eat, 13:00-03:00 tibia shadowcores.

Danek your daily routine is: wake up in taco restaurant, make tacos all day, check forums for your hero shaun, go to bed and sleep with taco.

I think Shaun is just mad because Navid is on my team and plays with me and Lunarforce, and that he complete ignores him :| jealous really, hes just mad because hes a random and good players ignore him :|

lol who the fuck is navid ahahhaa while your playing dead servers we are making progress on morta and i dont even speak to navid

lol who the fuck is navid ahahhaa while your playing dead servers we are making progress on morta and i dont even speak to navid

real question is who the fuck are you hahah you are someone when the real teams quit you random pk or make your own little shit team and act tough on forums 24/7 xd

nope when you guys was waring here i was playing rl tibia not wasting life on ots and thinking your a bad arse on it and in rl life :p

Name: Mind Raped
Former Name: Fixate
Sex: male
Profession: Elite Knight
Level: 342
Residence: Liberty Bay
Guild Membership: the Pyramid of the Black Magic
Comment:
Total Online Time: 76 days, 12 hours and 13 minutes.
Account Status: Premium Account

Aug 27 2015, 23:01:32 Killed at Level 344 by Knightina Soloed

He doesn't he use to play with me there, but he backstabbed and scammed me, he left because he knew I would come kill him :|

haha i didnt leave because you would so call kill me dont be stupid i left because how would i transfer the items to shadow? use ur brain ik its hard at times

Lol your such a funny kid, always gotta say something on Forums, such a forum warrior :| Your just mad because Navid won't play with you or even pay attention to you, your jealous because none of the exceptional players even consider playing with you, GG noob :|

Back