• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LUNARFORCE RELOAD WARJATY KAIDA BLOODZ WIPE AGAIN

/\ Too bad I'm not playing. You guys shown what you can do on lunarforce against us. 4 battles you lost 3 and then you left kkthxbye.

It's better to argue with Dino than you, since you're just an asslicker of Navid.

/\ Too bad I'm not playing. You guys shown what you can do on lunarforce against us. 4 battles you lost 3 and then you left kkthxbye.

It's better to argue with Dino than you, since you're just an asslicker of Navid.

first of all , we didint left. You left, kurwo jebany.
I just respect him, and hes team. / just saying if not your high lvl, oldschool gujs from We ride and shit, you wouldn't be anywhere like this. / Navid just personally much better guy than you, much better player, and leader. Thats not lick. It's just FACTS.
Calar pedal. But i love you too Calar <3

true info that calar could only give sds on okolnir frosts for old 8.6 players and now he tries to be a hero or something. noone cares about his opinion about old times , true info

first of all , we didint left. You left, kurwo jebany.
I just respect him, and hes team. / just saying if not your high lvl, oldschool gujs from We ride and shit, you wouldn't be anywhere like this. / Navid just personally much better guy than you, much better player, and leader. Thats not lick. It's just FACTS.
Calar pedal. But i love you too Calar <3

Old We Ride people? dude Wipe Again fought against Drako (he had many people from we ride etc.. etc..) and we still managed to fight and win 70% of the fights. I'm not gonna argue if hes better than me or not I don't care either. Maybe if Navid wouldn't have shit people like you on lunarforce he could defeat us, too bad for him.

Old We Ride people? dude Wipe Again fought against Drako (he had many people from we ride etc.. etc..) and we still managed to fight and win 70% of the fights. I'm not gonna argue if hes better than me or not I don't care either. Maybe if Navid wouldn't have shit people like you on lunarforce he could defeat us, too bad for him.
664uN0k.png

To bad he recruiting retards :( i Agree.

Ye, Vonsz but he had very good people from 8.6 if not the best people. Oh no I got pushed ffs ;/ check the latest movie by kayto from shadowcores, you got parceled like 6x but nvm.

true info that calar could only give sds on okolnir frosts for old 8.6 players and now he tries to be a hero or something. noone cares about his opinion about old times , true info

Calar can only give me toilet paper when im out while on the toilet :S

Ye, Vonsz but he had very good people from 8.6 if not the best people. Oh no I got pushed ffs ;/ check the latest movie by kayto from shadowcores, you got parceled like 6x but nvm.
6x? You should visit few Math lesson. srsly. And idc much, i respect it... I just know, You much better than me. and you parcelled me. oki. But Your ego in horizont and you just getting pushed by a guy, who you don't respect. thats all.

/\ Nah it wasn't me it was Kayto :p listen it's game so I don't see why you care so much about respect? I got nothing against anyone, just Veziv this guy is the only guy i would punch in rl.

Playing in memory of sal 2014 29 september kicked from warjaty because he was too sux

btw. learn some history before u say smthn like this u kid

Kicked out because i told veziv to go fuck himself xd. Stfu shleder u cant even count to 7

it's so funny to read when guys are arguing about 8.6 ot, everyone remember single action, battle, which ot they used to play on, with whom etc. XDDDDD

Lokuff can you argue with Sal about WW1/2?

I could but he's lack of knowledge, besides there's no comparision between arguing about WWs and 8.6 ots, isn't it?
+
untill rl pvp system changed everyone was playing rl tibia, 90% who weren't able to exp/get cash on rl tibia were playing ots and now they're ''old, pvp mastahs from albania 2k8''.

this calar is so retarded he got only one good team in all his life and it was nothing especial rly even his teamates should be ashamed of what he says on forum . Bro you made team with veziv to fight david o nluanr and you still got destroyed, anihilated, quite a few times and you won like 1 or 2 battles after he retire and when some other people started to command . jesus how delusional is this guy

Back