• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LUNARFORCE RELOAD WARJATY KAIDA BLOODZ WIPE AGAIN

You got me wrong with the comparison I acutally enjoyed reading you're argument with Salar, that's kinda true what you're talking about RL tibia.

You got me wrong with the comparison I acutally enjoyed reading you're argument with Salar, that's kinda true what you're talking about RL tibia.

sorry then.

because it's true, no one was even thinking about playing ots, back in old pvp rl times of course then rl pvp changed and ots became the only solution for players who still wanted to play this game.

I could but he's lack of knowledge, besides there's no comparision between arguing about WWs and 8.6 ots, isn't it?
+
untill rl pvp system changed everyone was playing rl tibia, 90% who weren't able to exp/get cash on rl tibia were playing ots and now they're ''old, pvp mastahs from albania 2k8''.

Hahaha look at this retard my lack of knowledge Bro we went to war to help ur shitty as country

lopek what name did u got on albania pietia is funny i remember when he gived all MASGEN ppl i mean KGB TEAM 200 LVLS ;d AND IM EXPING POI DLS AND HE TP ALL KGB TEAM LIKE 20 PPL and they raped me or when he died on pietia on openfield he using magic of gm and after 1 sec key aka pietia on battle again

lokuff as i remember u dont have a microphone so;d u are still a random

you got problems with your memory then

@Sal Air;

not surprised, i wouldn't like them too if i was you, did you say something on vt which was ended up without ''shut the fuck up sal'' ? don't think so :(

drako ? who getting raped on 8.6 tournament 40 -0 by me [ conglo] i know it ehehee

you got problems with your memory then

@Sal Air;

not surprised, i wouldn't like them too if i was you, did you say something on vt which was ended up without ''shut the fuck up sal'' ? don't think so :(

when? i dont talk to those pl's/russians/rtds

lopek what name did u got on albania pietia is funny i remember when he gived all MASGEN ppl i mean KGB TEAM 200 LVLS ;d AND IM EXPING POI DLS AND HE TP ALL KGB TEAM LIKE 20 PPL and they raped me or when he died on pietia on openfield he using magic of gm and after 1 sec key aka pietia on battle again

Maziajka I think, also funny when Pietia was trapped by mwalls and made command /r on his normal char x)

btw

http://albaniaot.com/

Movies back then are so different from nowadays haha:

edit;

Pietia is still my favorite commander though, too bad I cant find a movie with vt record x(

Last edited:
^^ Rojczal Conglomerate its never Leaded by Iboz :) Iboz leading only New Power on Albania its OLD OLD CONGLOMERATE

ye lopek its was old and sick movies pietia is rly good guy and commander few years ago i speaking with him he got otland acc here he msged me like 3 months ago "if i will open albania u will guys join "

Rojczal ofc Conglomerate its my team after albania i joined them on some ots they teached me alot : and i start leading :)

Lopek remember alot of old names from albania Elex Drat? Fernando iboz leading on it and more more more

hehe first action on first movie zalas kivan its was lopek its a sick guy and commander he leading ljecim

its was IBOZ TEAM
and on albania anuris with hes brother joined to New power and some more ppl from old conglomerate

Lopek remember Lawina'Gru? ;D he exping first on fenrock dls after uptade when u need buy smth like "pacc" to travel to yala

sick ph battle ljecim versus New Power

check lopek ;D

drako ? who getting raped on 8.6 tournament 40 -0 by me [ conglo] i know it ehehee

nie pogrążaj się ^^ całe życie jesteś kopany chyba że masz ludzi od nas to coś tam grasz a tak? całe życie wpierdol i prosisz Willego Navida zeby z tobą grali bo zero totalne jesteś na battle edron-cormaya latałeś jak samolot gościu nawet sie trashować nie umiesz zamykam

Back