• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mackan's Mappings

@Testerus To me it looks like ice, and ice shouldnt be on the bottom xD. Either way, it looks really good Im just wondering what it is, doesnt matter but Im curious XD

My guess is that you're either talking about the ground (ocean floor) or the bubbles (like animated bubbles on the ground). Either way there is no ice on the bottom of the sea.
Ice can be underwater though, but not in the climate we're going for here. :)

Thanks for the nice replies! I'm posting some pics of a WIP here as a thanks :D

[36] - Underground Waterfalls [WIP]
zzxY02L.png

[37] - Underground Waterfalls [WIP]
YPBtkMQ.png

[38] - Underground Waterfalls [WIP]
WLbBzSB.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Thanks for the nice replies! I'm posting some pics of a WIP here as a thanks :D

[36] - Underground Waterfalls [WIP]
zzxY02L.png

[37] - Underground Waterfalls [WIP]
YPBtkMQ.png

[38] - Underground Waterfalls [WIP]
WLbBzSB.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™
NICE :eek::eek:

Today marks 1 year since this thread was created. Since then we have accumulated nearly 10 pages of content, 38 (official) images and a lot of progress in the development have been made to make even better looking maps.

I would like to celebrate this by showing you a part of the Levoria minimap, this shows the southern part of the continent, which will also be the first location players will explore on. It is not really finished, but some areas are getting closer to being finished for each day.

So I hope you have enjoyed this thread as much as I have enjoyed posting my images and the conversations in this thread.

I give you, Image 39
[39] - Levoria minimap shape and lower part visible
FrM8Ngv.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Today marks 1 year since this thread was created. Since then we have accumulated nearly 10 pages of content, 38 (official) images and a lot of progress in the development have been made to make even better looking maps.

I would like to celebrate this by showing you a part of the Levoria minimap, this shows the southern part of the continent, which will also be the first location players will explore on. It is not really finished, but some areas are getting closer to being finished for each day.

So I hope you have enjoyed this thread as much as I have enjoyed posting my images and the conversations in this thread.

I give you, Image 39
[39] - Levoria minimap shape and lower part visible
FrM8Ngv.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Inspired by thais?:p

Back