• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mackan's Mappings

Myeeaaaah.. Well that's good..

Anyways, I finally found some time to do something, played around a bit testing some new stuff and actually got pretty satisfied with the result.

Still a WIP though, not sure when I'll have time to finish it.

[42] - Tar temple entrance [WIP]
QIKFYcY.png

[43] - Tar temple [WIP]
rw1lbdD.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Myeeaaaah.. Well that's good..

Anyways, I finally found some time to do something, played around a bit testing some new stuff and actually got pretty satisfied with the result.

Still a WIP though, not sure when I'll have time to finish it.

[42] - Tar temple entrance [WIP]
QIKFYcY.png

[43] - Tar temple [WIP]
rw1lbdD.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™
I like the first photo but dislike the way you made the rest. The wood bridges doesnt fit well imo.

Perhaps a strange question but first Thumbs up! Very nice mapping and inspiration. Allot of people miss that. My question is and i think i know the answer but just to be sure; the transparant water, once you change the sprite you have a custom client don't u? You can't have the real tibia client with those sprites right? :p

Awsome work guys! keep it up!

yesterday I went on a small exploration, I searched far and wide, high and low. When I had finished my search I had ended up 115 km away from my home. This proved to be a bit of a problem when nightfall suddenly came. I found myself some overnight shelter in a cave. The next morning I went out again and progressed on my search, This day I found some diving equipment and started to search underwater.

[44] - Diving bell
rG8vt0O.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

I decided give Darudon (desert city of Therran) a small roof-makeover on a few houses. Here's the result:
[20] New roofs in Darudon
kty3eJM.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Dudududdudududududududududu
@back to topic really amazing work this marble goes well with new roof

Back