• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mackan's Mappings

Thanks for the nice comments. :)

Here's an image from Therran's most recent worldchange: Flooded area

[45] - Dry version
9YHBnDs.png

[46] - Flooded version
kHH34JH.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

I really like the transparent waters. Looks fairly realistic :)

Cheers,
Jal~

Though I like the transparent water, I think some of the sprites that are in the water should have a custom version made for this type of world change.
That rock could have a custom sprite that is partially out of water or completely under it, though judging by that mountain wall the water is not too high to cover the entire rock.
The plant could be sticking out of the water obviously
The pebbles should be completely submerged

Also some of the mountain walls look like they still need water added to the bottom of the sprite.

I think the transparent water looks awesome! The only thing I don't like is the rock sitting on top of the water.
For some reason it just looks weird. Either way nice job. :)

Though I like the transparent water, I think some of the sprites that are in the water should have a custom version made for this type of world change.
That rock could have a custom sprite that is partially out of water or completely under it, though judging by that mountain wall the water is not too high to cover the entire rock.
The plant could be sticking out of the water obviously
The pebbles should be completely submerged

Also some of the mountain walls look like they still need water added to the bottom of the sprite.
Yeah I know, all of those things can be done. Though it's a pain to sprite all those stuff, with 8 animations and variations etc. it'll easily come up to 40~ sprites needed for just one mountain wall :p

Edit: I might fix it somewhere further on, I just now got inspired to create a sprite for the stone :)
B9VCtYu.png

Last edited:
Not going to be a dick against u but, the same counts for that plant lol xD

edit: is this east of Duradon with that quest in that tower you can see in the picture, and a shitload of tortoises and frogs around there, where you have to get past a few energy elementals to leave/enter?

Not going to be a dick against u but, the same counts for that plant lol xD

edit: is this east of Duradon with that quest in that tower you can see in the picture, and a shitload of tortoises and frogs around there, where you have to get past a few energy elementals to leave/enter?

Firstly, I said I might fix those things further on :p

And yes, it is :p

I've been away from Tibia and OT for quite a while now. Is that water a new sprite/look or did you customize it? Either way, it looks really cool!

Great work. Love the detailing. Very balanced.

Come map for me! I have some big up and coming plans. Need all the help I can get. ;)

Back