• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mackan's Mappings

I decided give Darudon (desert city of Therran) a small roof-makeover on a few houses. Here's the result:
[20] New roofs in Darudon
kty3eJM.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

It certainly looks better than something that doesn't look quite as good as this.

If I were to compare it with something then I would probably have other things to look at while finding differences between the amount of items I look at.

I am SO glad that people are using the transparency.

It is cool to see people actually moving forward and OT Servers evolving with better ideas. (Rather than just copying Cipsoft).

That's just one of many things in Therran :)

So, what do you have todo to make it transparent?
Its looking freaking great.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

So, what do you have todo to make it transparent?
Its looking freaking great.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Basically enable the use of the alpha channel (if I'm not mistaken)
This functionality has been added to the ObjectBuilder that you can download in the downloads section. (I think you also have to edit the client? I'm not positive though)

Basically enable the use of the alpha channel (if I'm not mistaken)
This functionality has been added to the ObjectBuilder that you can download in the downloads section. (I think you also have to edit the client? I'm not positive though)
Yes, custom client as you change the sprites

Yes, custom client as you change the sprites
I wasn't thinking about the .spr and .dat, I wasn't sure if the actual client needs to change to allow alpha channels (But I think it already has it)

Thank You for th answer, the transparency looks great.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments :)
I created a few custom items to further the usage of the transparent water. I made a border for the mountain so it doesn't look so squared between floors.

[22] more transparency, yaay!
xrhzRGs.png

The best thing is that they also work with the regular water, as can be seen below.

[23] Non-transparent water (breaking news)
XSv8Fm9.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Back