• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mackan's Mappings

Dude, the water looks so freaking amazing.
Is it custom sprited or is it some kind of last-client sprite?

I think if you use FISH inside water will be very cool, give a try!

I have, and it does. :)

Here are a few new images!

On my walk through the southern plains (after the lumberjack society finally have fixed the bridge and taken care of the tree) I found that the old forest of the south no longer existed.
The first thing I saw was some huge siege towers. Then when I ventured towards them I saw a few people working on the towers.
Interested I walked forward, until I spotted something, it appeared to be an orc, but not the regular kind of green orc, something else.
I quickly hid in the ferns while getting closer. I heard the people talking between them. They were slaves. Probably bought from the decayed parts of the southern outskirts.
Then, behind the siege towers, I saw some kind of encampment.

I managed to get inside and take a few photographs without being discovered. This should be reported to the nearby towns.

[24] - Lookout towers to guard the area.
XtGeAGF.png

[25] - One of their filthy structures.
xDAO6Ed.png

Inside some of the structures I found what looked like remnants of an old civilisation.
these ruins must've been discovered when they cut down the forest.

I managed to sneak down, they had inhabited most of the cave, but one place looked different, they hadn't touched it!

[26] - some kind of entrance?
znYuWX8.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

That's more than 15 floors ye? Good mod :p

It's actually 16 floors :)
Since that revamp I've made a few new towers, the highest is at 22 floors, don't think I'll do any higher since it might look too crazy :p (But who knows).

Holy F***** :eek:
Some more recent images shows the transparency actually implemented in a fully functioning server, check #21 and #22 in the links in the first post (or go back a page :p).

About more images: I have a little detailing to do on a structure I've made. I might stream it, but we'll see about that :p

The transparency is looking so freaking great. :eek:

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back