• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mackan's Mappings

I love all the custom water sprites above any other but hate the fact that its not from real tibia. ^^
Y U RUIN ME LIFE

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Nobody even noticed that the sewers are actually pretty terribly mapped and lack details. We're all just admiring the water haha

I don't think details are a massive part, it's playable thankfully considering it's only 1x a walkway.
Some details wouldn't hurt. Personally I'd change the ground and delete the corner wall -1 of this part (http://i.gyazo.com/29e7f7a4008c35c2d34132945bfe27bd.png)

tumblr_lrya3jyH1K1qj9ksw.gif

awsm job :cool:

Ye, I'd use these and some small rocks n perhaps gravel etc wouldn't hurt.
View attachment 27929
The Sewers are actually unfinished, I haven't added details to it yet :rolleyes:
About changing ground, I want a contrast between the ground under water and the paths beside it. That's why I've chosen two different tiles. Having the same above and below the water will make it look flat. :/

I don't think details are a massive part, it's playable thankfully considering it's only 1x a walkway.
Some details wouldn't hurt. Personally I'd change the ground and delete the corner wall -1 of this part (http://i.gyazo.com/29e7f7a4008c35c2d34132945bfe27bd.png)

Players will be able to walk on the water as well, since it's not that deep (so the sewers are fully playable)
If I delete the corner wall it will look fucked up on the lower floor, so won't do that.. :confused:

The Sewers are actually unfinished, I haven't added details to it yet :rolleyes:
About changing ground, I want a contrast between the ground under water and the paths beside it. That's why I've chosen two different tiles. Having the same above and below the water will make it look flat. :/

Players will be able to walk on the water as well, since it's not that deep (so the sewers are fully playable)
If I delete the corner wall it will look fucked up on the lower floor, so won't do that.. :confused:

This guy is going to rek cip

With the sandy shores, I'd make it a bit shallow for another 3-4 sqm and then drop.

Man i want those water sprites ffs!
Agreed, he should hook the top mappers up with them ;)
Not keen to release them. Would just make it un-unique.

Last edited:

First of all, I really hope you're not serious. why should only the "top mappers" be able to use these sprites? Who decides who the top mappers are?
Secondly, The whole reason with making custom sprites is that they should be unique, give a different feel than offered anywhere else. Also, you are welcome to do the same with your maps/servers, enabling transparency and paint/re-paint sprites to your own needs.

Expecting someone else to release something they've worked really hard on feels really lazy to me. Releasing things should be something you decide for yourself, not a public demand.

So I'll get back to what I first said, I hope you're not serious. :)

With the sandy shores, I'd make it a bit shallow for another 3-4 sqm and then drop.

Use your brain. Just as he said, he can offer something out of the ordinary. Why on earth would he release it? He can make some $$ by using the sprites. If he can start a server with these sprites, he will and he will be the only one hosting a server with this unique "feature". Unless he releases it of course.

Back