• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mackan's Mappings

Here's a fresh from the editor piece!

[34] - Deviant Dock
ryfDAdG.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Here's a fresh from the editor piece!

[34] - Deviant Dock
ryfDAdG.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

The idea of the poles. I'd get rid of the middle lamp of the 3 on the left. Also detail that underwater on the right side of the dock a little more, maybe make another drop and use a different ground (mud or something) awesome work though.

The idea of the poles. I'd get rid of the middle lamp of the 3 on the left. Also detail that underwater on the right side of the dock a little more, maybe make another drop and use a different ground (mud or something) awesome work though.

Will do, thanks for pointing those stuff out, I agree! :)
As most people, I also admire the transparency a bit too much sometimes :D

I wonder how a boat would look like. Not the kind of boat you made a few weeks ago, but one like the Tibianic. Those that has a floor below the sea level :eek:o

Today I updated the older images of Havenport with new ones, the old ones can still be seen by clicking the image, I left them for comparison. :)

Images 11-14
Image 15

Some images changed more than others. :)

What is that blueish icelooking thingy at the bottom?

superduper mapping/sprites though

Back