• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mackan's Mappings

Here are some pics from the stream!

[51] - Forbidden books section
8CBsjgp.png

[52] - Library keeper's desk
a4x0gMY.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

It is finally time for some new images, it's long overdue!
I got feeling yesterday and decided to revamp the sewers of a really old town named Fort Cilion.
I've already reworked the town above, but the sewers have been left in the same look it had in client 8.0 something when it was made.
So here are a few images to sum up the new look of the town sewers.

Using a browser that can read animated PNGs will let you see the before image.

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Last edited:
Is that is that....... a larger screen?! is that? is that?
ofc it is :)
we added 2 sqms to each side to make the screen closer to 16:9 (widescreen look) to fit better with modern computer screens. I''m amazed nobody have commented on it yet, I've had it in my in-game images for a year now I think :p

It is finally time for some new images, it's long overdue!
I got feeling yesterday and decided to revamp the sewers of a really old town named Fort Cilion.
I've already reworked the town above, but the sewers have been left in the same look it had in client 8.0 something when it was made.
So here are a few images to sum up the new look of the town sewers.

Using a browser that can read animated PNGs will let you see the before image.

Sincerely,
Mackan™
lmao :eek:

hi friend, I wanted to know, as you did the translucent water? is a sprite or other technique?
hFKj2Xu.png

its another technique you have to cover your body in oil and jump out of the window, once you'll do that it will automatically put a magical file in your folder which will enable the transparent water, trust me I've been coding coding for years, its just a 50% succeed rate though if you want a 100% succeed rate just delete windows32.

PS: Looks very good man, enjoyed scrolling trough the thread.

its another technique you have to cover your body in oil and jump out of the window, once you'll do that it will automatically put a magical file in your folder which will enable the transparent water, trust me I've been coding coding for years, its just a 50% succeed rate though if you want a 100% succeed rate just delete windows32.

PS: Looks very good man, enjoyed scrolling trough the thread.

I can second this, tried... I did the technique with 100% success rate. Now I'm writing this with my phone.

So, once again it took some time before my next image. This time it's cuz I was on vacation :p
Here's a picture from an underground lost town I'm making. If you ever find this location in Therran you should know that more secrets are present that might give you a nice reward if you're the first one to solve the mystery :)

[58] - Underground town entrance
O21636R.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Back