• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mad World Teaser

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
First off, a little info on what this project is: It's a small side project by AEsoft, War OTS with a back story to it, which is that Tibia had over gone a giant change; all of Tibia had collapsed and sunk save the city of Thais (If you want to know why and how Tibia got wiped off, read the storyline at the site, though it's actually not done yet). The 2 teams in this OTS are the Savages (the aggressive and violent people who turned to barbaric ways to stay alive) and the normal people (who stayed to finding a way to live in a civilized manner). At the beginning, there are only 2 accounts, 1 for each team, so you will choose a player form which side you want to play as. But once you get a certain amount of frags/kills, you may cash in those frag counts to make your own account and a single character which will not be reset to a default player after every death.
That's about it for now. As you can see, the OTS and the site itself is still under construction, but things are moving by really well, so expect a soon release.

Goodbye!
~Regards, Madi

NOTE!: Credits of the mapping go to Neon for the orginal revamp of thais, then to AEsoft mappers for the changed, additions, and further details [not all can be seen on these 2 screenies].

MadWorldMinimap.png

MadThais1.png

MadThais2.png

MadThais3.png

very nice emma, its chaotic yet controled. its got a great style to it.

haha thanks =] but im planning to fix something up: the empty houses. i realized that their emptiness sure doesnt play well with the disaster outside of them~

It looks like its going to be good :) i'll end up playing it

And I havn't seen u in a while

yeah, again, its supposed to be spammed with nature, needs to be overgrown and thats the map starting state. each week, whether the good or bad side wins, the city gets more rebuilt or destroyed~ eventually if the bad side wins all through, thais will become complete destroyed flatland or back to normal if the good win all through~

Looks like you don't get the style of mapping...

Overgrown, if that exists in your tiny head.

Just find picture of new zealand LoLz XD

Warning Below Pic is 3872x2592 pixels.

3745714452_c8c6121ef1_o.jpg

Close to where i live lolz.

Back