• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magebot Dash

Sir Matthew

Reaction score
Yo! I have a question about the DASH in magebot, is it the same or similar as the DASH in Elfbot 8.6~ which made you walk smoothly if you had small freezes when walking? I remember when I used to play on a Polish WAR-TYPE server and I had small freezes when walking but when I used the DASH in elfbot 8.6 my walking was really smooth... so my question is does the DASH in magebot work in the same or similar way? will the "freezes" when walking disappear? will it be smoother? If no.. then is there any other type of bot that has the same or similar type of DASH in it?

It's not the same as elfbot because u can't walk north-east etc but yeah it's smooth
Thats awesome :p if you could answer me 1 more thing.... If i use DASH in magebot and ill try to move just 1 sqm, will my character actually move 1 sqm or will it move like 5sqm's just like in Elfbot DASH?

Sir Matthew...

In elfbot there was 2 dashes, one moved you 2 sqm and other 1sqm..

You mean polish war? karamy?:p

Sir Matthew...

In elfbot there was 2 dashes, one moved you 2 sqm and other 1sqm..

You mean polish war? karamy?:p

Ye Karamy was the ot I used to play on... but about the dash in magebot.. If I want to move 1 sqm will I move 1 sqm or like 2-3 sqm's?

I absolutly got no idea if it's auto moving for more than 1 sqm because im always spamming the key but i think that if your not spamming and use it only once you will move only 1 sqm but im not sure :)

I absolutly got no idea if it's auto moving for more than 1 sqm because im always spamming the key but i think that if your not spamming and use it only once you will move only 1 sqm but im not sure :)

Ugh.. well could you check for me? PLEASEEE :)

Haha :D !

Was fucking first to was 50 or 25 zl in karamy war competition :D first to get 150 lmao

Well u can make dash to go all the ways n, s, w, e, ne, nw etc... just tick "Diagonal Keys"

Just tick diagonal keys and u will move just 1 sqm if u press just one time.its not like elfbot that it moved 3sqm

Back