• Sign up for TFS Icon Competition! The prize includes Otland Premium time and a medal, as well as obviously taking part in TFS history.
  • There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magic Plate Legs :D

murphy

Murphy oldschool forever!
Reaction score
nice , have programs to change items , in 7.4 serv?

OP
chucky91

chucky91

Reaction score
Yes, the intention is to make the set, so i took an example of the colors and pieces, to look like.
This looks like you just took few parts of MPA and stitched together to make something.

Last edited:

Silba

7.6+ is not oldschool
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
This looks like you just took few parts of MPA and stitched together to make something.
Oh, so literally how plate and most armour is made irl? Not to mention the exact way all? of the armours in tibia look.
Was this your weird way of complimenting him?

@topic the other set pieces look too jagged imo, mpa is much more smooth looking

Regardless, keep up the good work! If i could request something just so i can see it before i die, could you try to make a complete Amazon set? No worries if not :)

Dip Set

Solutions
Reaction score
Overall I think the set looks pretty good, my only critique is there are many ruffles. Regardless, is this something I would use on my server? Yup, because it looks pretty good still!
1620084966668.png

OP
chucky91

chucky91

Reaction score
1620272298945.png
ezgif-2-9932da4f7cad.gif
1620272298945.png

I think it was bad 😂

Attachments

Last edited: