• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magic Plate Legs :D

chucky91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I just made it for my Otserv 7.4 what do you think?
Combined?
I will leave this to anyone who wants to implement it in Otserv.
i did this plague in Paint, it took too long!
3366.gif
4467.gif

Attachments

Last edited:
nice , have programs to change items , in 7.4 serv?

Yes, the intention is to make the set, so i took an example of the colors and pieces, to look like.
This looks like you just took few parts of MPA and stitched together to make something.

Last edited:
This looks like you just took few parts of MPA and stitched together to make something.
Oh, so literally how plate and most armour is made irl? Not to mention the exact way all? of the armours in tibia look.
Was this your weird way of complimenting him?

@topic the other set pieces look too jagged imo, mpa is much more smooth looking

Regardless, keep up the good work! If i could request something just so i can see it before i die, could you try to make a complete Amazon set? No worries if not :)

Overall I think the set looks pretty good, my only critique is there are many ruffles. Regardless, is this something I would use on my server? Yup, because it looks pretty good still!
1620084966668.png

1620272298945.png
ezgif-2-9932da4f7cad.gif
1620272298945.png

I think it was bad 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Nice work!

Did you continue creating any other sprites to make complete sets for existing sprites @chucky91?

Example:
Dark helmet (exists)
Dark Shield (exists)
Dark legs (missing)
Dark boots (missing)

Blessed helmet (missing)
Blessed shield (exists)
Blessed legs (missing)
Blessed boots (missing)

etc, etc...

I always wanted to see a magic plate set, if executed really well, it'd look super awesome.
Golden legs was always a good fit to the magic plate armor, so I thought about re-coloring golden legs.
Turned out like this:
test.png
Pretty bad but I'm sure some one here could make a much better job and make the colors match nicely!
Maybe you could give it a try @chucky91

Back