• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magic shield item

Swij

Reaction score
I entered a server and i got this helmet that when you wear it it gives you magic shield (utamo vita) until you take it of, Ig you know how, please discribe how it works so i can make it for like a ring ot a armor instead of an helmet. (i have searched but i didn't find any threads about it)

I entered a server and i got this helmet that when you wear it it gives you magic shield (utamo vita) until you take it of, Ig you know how, please discribe how it works so i can make it for like a ring ot a armor instead of an helmet. (i have searched but i didn't find any threads about it)

well for this is an example of what you need:

in items.xml on your item add this line. " <attribute key="manashield" value="1"/>

this is an example.
Code:
	<item id="2323" article="a" name="hat of the mad">
		<attribute key="description" value="You have a vague feeling that it looks somewhat silly."/>
		<attribute key="weight" value="700"/>
		<attribute key="armor" value="3"/>
		<attribute key="magiclevelpoints" value="1"/>
		<attribute key="slotType" value="head"/>
[COLOR="Red"]	        <attribute key="manashield" value="1"/>[/COLOR]
	</item>

then on movements add this lines:

Code:
	<movevent event="Equip" itemid="[COLOR="#ff0000"]id of your item[/COLOR]" slot="[COLOR="#ff0000"]the slot of where the item mus be equiped[/COLOR]" function="onEquipItem"/>
	<movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="[COLOR="#ff0000"]id of your item[/COLOR]" slot="[COLOR="#ff0000"]the slot of where the item mus be equiped[/COLOR]" function="onDeEquipItem"/>

Back
Top Bottom