• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Magical Loot/Enchant/Slot System [0.4/3884/PayPal]

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
So as the title says, I am looking for a scripter who can work with me to create a reasonable customized loot, enchant and slot system for my servers. I need this scripted for 0.4 on revision 3884 which should be fairly easy to work with.

The main importance here is the new magical loot system, in which items will drop with a chance of 1-2 bonus attributes. For example: Melee +5%, Magic +3% or even Armor +4%, Attack Speed +3%.

There needs to be a balance within the system, on it either using a percentage that is set in the script so each percent is worth a predetermined amount or set it to be based upon the weapon or armors stats.

For more information on the enchant and slot system, just message me - but I am looking to do the magical loot system first.

I will also offer to pay extra to receive 2 version of the script, one for 0.4 and another for 1.0. Again I should state, I only need the 0.4 version right now. But if you would be able to do it, then that would be great.

All payments will be made through a verified PayPal account, we can discuss the amount of money and time needed for this script to be developed.

To give you an idea of what the script will be set up like, take a look here.. http://otland.net/threads/mod-random-item-stats.130295/

Regards,
Extrodus

Willing to pay good money for a decent developer to create this for me.

Back