• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico Showoff

I'd continue but I have to go, I'll finish it later, you'll see! :D
2i43lu.jpg

__//Magnetico

Finish it, right now cant we say anything bout it aslong as we havent got the ground tiles~

loool! i can pic that mapping, but dude you need t change your damn stile you always map something with bridges

loool! i can pic that mapping, but dude you need t change your damn stile you always map something with bridges

Yea i can also picture it but still its different if u picture it or if u actually see it.
And yeah he always does something with bridges, with that exact same bridge style.

I like it so far, but I don't like the bordering. Looks to simple :)

haha mag show me that almost finished damn! its awesome!

~ Giolme's Corrupted Kingdom ~

A lone knight travels within the depths of a large volcano looking for adventure...
2q39gup.jpg

...he finds a pretty civilized structure with a dwarf on top of it, like looking out of something...
i1fbt1.jpg

...he has found something big and extraordinary... and it's not man-made.
20kc7mf.jpg

To be continued...

__//Magnetico

hahahahahahahah thats exactly what i saw hahahahahahaha when i first saw your piece ( im talking baout the bridge) , i'd love your tower and entrace :D

I dont like these red crystals there and it looks like theres a border bug north of u [On the left side of the archway]

~ Giolme's Corrupted Kingdom ~

A lone knight travels within the depths of a large volcano looking for adventure...
2q39gup.jpg

...he finds a pretty civilized structure with a dwarf on top of it, like looking out of something...
i1fbt1.jpg

...he has found something big and extraordinary... and it's not man-made.
20kc7mf.jpg

To be continued...

__//Magnetico

@Dastan > There's no bug, it may look like but no, there isn't, and the diamonds is beacause it's a dwarven city, wherever dwarves are there have to be diamonds...

Want to sell this "Dwarf's mines" after you complete it? Send me a PM if you want.

Nice mapping. I'm following.

Back