• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico Showoff

Owh, ok, never really used those trees so xd

Some desert nature, I think I may try a desert island...
dnj9zb.jpg

__//Magnetico
Q..Q..Q...Q....QUOOOTE! lml

It's a new picture, but no new stuff, although I liked the bridge idea! :D
2rnbfi1.jpg

__//Magnetico

I suppose its ment to be a dried river right? If so it makes no real sense that the bridge is UNDER the dried ground then o_O

I suppose its ment to be a dried river right? If so it makes no real sense that the bridge is UNDER the dried ground then o_O

But the lava came and destroyed it, never read the story? /;

But the lava came and destroyed it, never read the story? /;

I didn't write any story, and yes, it IS a dry river, and the bridge is NOT under the dry ground, one 'piece' of the bridge is missing... Sense now?

tropic erosion from the wind or passing desertic animals could have been the cause of a burried bridge tho

I just thought of it like.. The bridge was right above the water and since it's dried up some of the dried mud or whatever is covering piece of the bridge. And it looks really cool btw :p

No, the dry river is on top of it :D
whats now at the dry river? sand or dirt, the wind blows it on top of the bridge, because there is no water to hold it back, therefor the bridge is a bit covered with sand
d'oh! XD

My mission: To bore you to death with my boring pictures of my boring nature!
212y5oy.jpg

__//Magnetico

Mission completed.

Nah just kidding, looks really nice actually - love the seaside ;D
Me too, I loved the idea of the river among the water and that now it's dried, but not ALL of the sea, just the seaside. :B

Trying something different but cool...
What way does it look better?

This one...
357rixj.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/357rixj.jpg

...or this one?
11ugvio.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/11ugvio.jpg

Thanks for the feedback!
I will of course read you.

__//Magnetico

#Edit: Only take care of the floor, the other things like walls and details will stick the same...
#Edit x2: Please click on the link bellow the screenshots, that way looks so much better.

What ID does that floor from the first pic got? o_O Never seen it before, lol.

Back
Top Bottom