• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico Showoff

I don't see the jungle ruins, is pure deception :(
for me is a excuse :( ...
I think one moderator should close the thread until Magnetico finally post the ruins
to the shit the reputation, popularity and who will say,
ignore your mind if say if it looks bad, do it how it is comming
in my opinion your last map looks like shit ._.

I don't see the jungle ruins, is pure deception :(
for me is a excuse :( ...
I think one moderator should close the thread until Magnetico finally post the ruins
to the shit the reputation, popularity and who will say,
ignore your mind if say if it looks bad, do it how it is comming
in my opinion your last map looks like shit ._.

Your face looks like shit. ):

Which ones do u mean? ):
Like these...
sowthg.png

9EtB2w2J.png

yjitd.jpg

2ia7odf.jpg

r0up10.jpg

Ok, I will start showing more in the next few months. *.*
And Sentielo, of course you can...NOT!... sure you can. :3

In my opinion even him feel awkward about all this shit about the jungle ruins. ;/

Lies! I saw the jungle inspiration u used! So fu dani! Im contacting my extensive network of hackers and they are ready to hack the shit out if your conputer faggot! We will steal you jungle ruins and wipe out your identity like the worthless shit you are! I am extensively trained in kongra warfare and have the full arsenal if the united korean alliance and shall nuke the fuk out of you. Fgt.

guys ,please stop spamming,this getting boring. /;
Magnetico quit mapping ?

no he is mapping jungle ruins. He told us on skype many many times. It isn't spamming it is motivating. ;d Dani likes the hype so he is delaying posting his ruins :< But hopefully he will soon. For the sake of the toothfairy and all the little children.

Holy shit. I will take your style of Giant Spider and Wolf mapping for sure. If I am allowed to. :)

Lol the community takes tibia and makes OT of it and you ask to take some of tibia's sprs and map a certain way with it? XD just do it man =P not like you can get sued for it =P

Back