• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico Showoff

Da kiiterh noaw haz ez legz bek! U haz a hert men fankz

Traveling through the harmless nature near the seaside of the Rookgaard's city.

OU3Z1k.png
next page for ya

ew.
btw the map looks nice, would remove that tuft in front of the char D:

Just looking for feedback:

How can I make this nature look better or does it look alright how it is?
qEdbAk.png

Why I doubt is because the minimap looks kinda fucked up, don't you agree?
QvNHKq.png

Thanks. ;)

I think that he could in order to still behind the help borders to create the illusion of light hills, perhaps not long creature about it a few guides. Personally I would use two borders grass.

The hole may be considered as two things, either a "loose stone pile" (a digable hole) or a "stone pile" (not digable). I think it's a "stone pile" and it looks adorable :)

Well, I forgot to mention (not that anyone cares), but I will be moving from my house tomorrow and I won't be able to get online in like a week or maybe two. So, see you around when I come back. :D
Fuck you, Alex.

Good riddens! He has finally got the message.

We didn't want you when you didn't post jungle ruins and we don't want you now!
You're a troll. Your maps are shitty quality but you rge at others for great quality pics. And worse still, you act like you're a pro mapper when you are so blatantly a newb. All you ever make is just shit. Give up mapping and maybe we will forgive you.. But for now my views on mapping have been scared.

We all know you are paulo torres. We have for years. Stop pretending you're not him.

Goodbye.

Jokes. I gon miss u b :< plix cUm BACK sune okai?!

Omg I just noticed that theese are thorns and not dead wyverns under rocks. Lul. :D So many new sprites...

Back