• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico Showoff

Where... am... I...? we...? us...?

R8EdJmz8.png

7C6rds.png

9mRznt0r.png
Quot'n.

Well somehow I dislike it....... but while disliking....... you feel like <like>........
EXPLAIN, PL0X0X0X0

Btw, the pics were taken with 0% of light and without any item that glows any kind of light whatsoever, the whole blue shit is given by the sprites used.

Man whatever people say keep going, Im a newbie mapper and i just looked through 10 pages of ur thread cuz i will go sleep and look more tomorrow.
sry for off-topic, I just wanted to say that u are awsome and u've been a huge inspiration for me and many others like me im sure.

I hate all of you, who have better maps than me, and you are on this list.
Very good map, I always was bad in architecture but I like latest map. What more I can say? Congratulations.

And take more pictures, You don't have more options than do it.

Being a better mapper than you is not that hard tho
Please remap your face, maybe it will be handsome.

Guys gheez, leave Magnetico's thread out of this. If you both weren't such attention whores you'd bring this fight to PMs and resolve it :)

@topic: Nice gate, I like the details on it :)

Back