• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico Showoff

After getting away from this giants,
this brave knight has found a secret path by climbing through this enourmous mountain!
2ia7odf.jpg

__//Magnetico​

You know Magnetico, I'm in love with your mapping !:wub:
Though, you could try to change the mountain edge borders on the floor +1 from your location to the smaller one, I think that would look pretty good. Or you can, place that kind of "sand" border under, and then the small borders on top of them. Let me show you laters! ;)

As well, bumping to new page for ya :thumbup:

Hey? Paulo? It's funny what's going on right now on the Mapping section, I really get some laughs with people's coment about your mapping, and I haven't said anything, I don't wanna get into that, so please, don't bring that into my thread. :thumbup: (This is not supposed to be for people to comment about, comment on the mapping and stay on topic, please.)

Never been a fan of the cave style you use for the rotworm spawns, I'd say it'd be better if you stuck to one floor and got rid of all the shroomies, and the behemoth cave looks okay(the latest screen of it, the previous look better than okay) xD

Get the fuck out of this thread !

Magnetico, it's really interesting work.
I'm in love < 3.

"interesting" it just looks like normal tibia. it's a nice replica though.

edit, stuff at the start of thread is unique, but after not so much.

Hey? Paulo? It's funny what's going on right now on the Mapping section, I really get some laughs with people's coment about your mapping, and I haven't said anything, I don't wanna get into that, so please, don't bring that into my thread. :thumbup: (This is not supposed to be for people to comment about, comment on the mapping and stay on topic, please.)

I COMMENT ON YOUR MAP! LOL you need the glasses

Hey, sorry haven't been on lately!

Your mapping's amazing as per usual! Catch you on msn when i get my laptop back. <3

Back