• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico Showoff

For those who say I don't show anything anymore:

xr1oj.png

JwMcy.png

Z30UB.png

Please, don't start saying that I ripped someone off or I inspired in someone else...
I made this one A LONG time ago.

Amazing bridge \o/

Trying something new... any ideas on how I could make it better?
Also, I wanted to put some Manta Rays and all kinds of fish but the server wouldn't load them, any idea how to make them load?

u085v.png

T4a6a.png

J2xGo.png

Something more. The ss that Tibia posted for the teaser of this sprites they had some kind of lightning in the bubbles.. Anyone has any idea how is that possible?
Link to the ss:
Click me!

Even though it's really flat, you have the feeling you're somewhere on the bottom of the sea, gives me chills!

GOD DAMN IT! that look sweet always pulling something up Mag keep it up!

The. Best. Underwater. Atmosphere. I. Have. Ever. Seen!

Trying something new... any ideas on how I could make it better?
Also, I wanted to put some Manta Rays and all kinds of fish but the server wouldn't load them, any idea how to make them load?

u085v.png

T4a6a.png

J2xGo.png

looks really awesome
Eyegasm!!

This is what you miss when you ignore me on the Teamviewer thread. ;)
Messing a bit more with the environment:

F323iD.png

EdrUGD.png

TRDMHZ.png

Inspired (a bit) by Neon.

Looks a lot better now that it's not just flat.
I agree. But the flat parts I showed before will remain flat. Is like in the normal ground when you're in the grass and there is nothing more but grass... same shit here.

-.-" what about inspired by javiersin! asshole!

looks amazing now dude :D, i told you it will :D

Back