• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make Items unmovable

Maxens

Reaction score
Hello guys! ;)

Like the title says: I want to know how i can make that items are unmovable :p

I know the trick with "sparkling something" or something like that... but if i put this on my water pipe i cant use the water pipe anymore...but I want that ppl cant move the water pipe...how could i do that??

Thanks a lot <3

Just give it an action ID or unique id. Can't be moved them. However cannot be used, unless you have a script within the actions with the action id you give it to have the effect.

I don't know if you already have this solved but I see that your on. As GhostX said, just make it any Unique id (that is not in use) and regular players will not be able to move it and they should still be able to use it for its purpose. I tested this by giving the fishing rod a unique id of 1204 (not in use on my server) and I was able to fish with it and was unable to move it.

Back