• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Making a Custom Online Game!

Nux

Yzeria Custom War
Reaction score
Close This Tread!

Last edited:
Hello folks, I want to inform you that i am willing to make a own custom game, i think this will be hard but i will try everything, this is not my first time i am making a online game, first of all i need to make a plan how this game will look like, i will use some sprites that outher people made, {I know that suck, but i will make my own later)

This is just a test

do like tibia!!! but much cooler better grap

I don't think you realize how hard creating a good game really is. There has been several attempts to create a Tibia-alike game, all of them except Phobos and Zezenia failed so far (that I am aware of obviously, and that's like two success out of 10 - 15 attempts). I'm not trying to crush your plans or anything, I'm just trying to inform you that creating a successful game is a lot harder then it sounds/looks. Other then that, it requires you to spend several years on it (and doing it alone, requires even more time).

Although, I wish you all of the best. Good luck on it mate!

@Sizaro RPG Maker creating offline games :)
But i heard something about Netplay RGSS script.

I don't think you realize how hard creating a good game really is. There has been several attempts to create a Tibia-alike game, all of them except Phobos and Zezenia failed so far (that I am aware of obviously, and that's like two success out of 10 - 15 attempts). I'm not trying to crush your plans or anything, I'm just trying to inform you that creating a successful game is a lot harder then it sounds/looks. Other then that, it requires you to spend several years on it (and doing it alone, requires even more time).

Although, I wish you all of the best. Good luck on it mate!

You don't really need to start with the big things. You can start with a game maker where you also can learn some basic scripting and when you think you can do more you go for it and learn, learn, pratice so long (could be years) you can understand it in your head and when you think you are ready for it you can make a decent game like a MMORPG. Though the motivation is also important.

Tnx Bresko,

Welcome To my Zilango Project

Thats true everybody its really hard this will take a long time, but i tought to work step by step and show you some of my works,the sprites is to hard to do so i will take some of outher people [sorry], and i a not using some of the programs that xenios said.

People dont think its easy this will take alot of time and work, thats all i have to say , ah yeah right now i am trying to program a own mapeditor that programers will help me with.

That was all for this time

@Ferchox The girls wont have big boobsi :D
@macroman your right its hard, but i am getting little bit from pro people i think ;D

Last edited:
Sorry for a secound messenge ,

I think i will need someone who understend photoshop for the background etc..
people if there is one out there who could make me background please messenge me you will get credits and maby somehing good on the future :)

<- [~~Always Look At The Eye~~]

This Is Some Sprites That I will use in my game Also Please Rate Them!

81146806wr8.jpg

Thay are not mine!

Back