• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Making Quests / Items

Breakdown

Be good, or be good at it
Reaction score
Okay so in TFS (latest) i made a quest chest.

Added 2000 as actionID on the chest, and used 2160 as uniqueID on the chest. 2160 because thats one crystal coin which i want to be the reward. However when i go ingame, and click the chest it doesnt award the coin, it awards a chest. Yes, an actual quest chest.

Do i need to add anything to actions.xml? Help please.

Also item editing, i added this :
Code:
		<attribute key="healthGain" value="200"/>
		<attribute key="healthTicks" value="1500"/>
		<attribute key="absorbPercentFire" value="5"/>

to a shield, however when i go ingame it doesnt add the 200 health. Even stuff like :
Code:
		<attribute key="skillShield" value="10"/>
		<attribute key="magiclevelpoints" value="5"/>

Doesnt add up ingame, does anyone have any idea why?

That script is for 0.3x

As for breakdown, make sure your lib folder is up to date for the correct server version you are using. Most important is your function.lua.

My lib folder nothing inside was edited. I mean, i really dont know why im running into so many issues.

Edit, okay got it working.

All i did was changed the chests actionID to 2002 +

Thanks alot for baring with me guys.

Last edited:
in my editor when i put 2000 to action id its fine but the 4 digit number which i put in the uniqueID it gives me the item of the id...??? i mean action is working it gives me something but not the item i have put inside the chest but the item of the number ...(uniqueID)< that item ??? U GOT ME??? HEEEEEEEEELLLPPPP!!! :D:D:D

Back