• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Making Tp in your map With The Postion

Did I helped You In This tutorial??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shadimilan

Semi-Scripter
Reaction score
hi all soo i wanted to help people mapping as you know im mapper.what ever lets start it.
1) in the following picture you will see the postion from the mouse pointing

vex8oi.jpg

2)We Will Press Right Click On The TP----->Properties.

b71ea8.jpg

3)As You See The Tp Properties You must Write The Temple As Its 1000,1000,7

2lmqhlf.jpg

Wish My Tutorial helped you xD

Thank you

Tnx Shadimilan ^^
Everyone has questions about everything now this is answered.
Some ppl like that guy isn't developed enough to understand it.
Just because you have figured it out doesn't mean everyone else has aswell, I'm sure there are things you don't understand. People don't call you "example" a stupid ¤%&/ cause of that...If they do their ignorant.:mad:
Never stop helping, always good with more info.;)

Outlaw
Angelus

Wow

nice pic kid

wow im 12 thats funny?? You were 12 and im programer and scripter and mapper i dout u if u can script or mapp or make programs dude you think you know everything but you dont and you think i think i know everything but theres million things idk about it sooo sssssssstttttttttttfffffffffffuuuuuuuuuu

I can also write under my name "Scripter/Mapper/Programer"
Where is your maps? scripts? programs?

I thought it was quite helpful for those who didn't know how to do it and are very IN-EXPERIENCED at mapping.

Though, I don't believe your a pro scripter / pro mapper / pro whateveryouwanttobe.
As that map you've created in like 2 minutes (I hope) is really, REALLY, bad.

Moved to art tutorials section. This is the right section for mapping related things.

I can also write under my name "Scripter/Mapper/Programer"
Where is your maps? scripts? programs?

cuz u just cant be like me dosent mean u have to say im lier lol

I thought it was quite helpful for those who didn't know how to do it and are very IN-EXPERIENCED at mapping.

Though, I don't believe your a pro scripter / pro mapper / pro whateveryouwanttobe.
As that map you've created in like 2 minutes (I hope) is really, REALLY, bad.

ohhh ok then i have to show every signle person im these things WOW idc if you know im scripter/mapper/programer or no i dont realy care cuz im not going to be the best one if all knows lol

Last edited by a moderator:
cuz u just cant be like me dosent mean u have to say im lier lol

Do i say in my sentence that im better? NO

In all of your thread that you making is about "help me" or just stupid tutorial that everyone knows how to do this things.

wow im 12 thats funny?? You were 12 and im programer and scripter and mapper i dout u if u can script or mapp or make programs dude you think you know everything but you dont and you think i think i know everything but theres million things idk about it sooo sssssssstttttttttttfffffffffffuuuuuuuuuu

I'm bored of writing, [English please, English please] gosh, get a life you nerd, btw, its doubt