• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map problem in OTC

Volvox

Reaction score
I've started to work on my own tibia server and I decided to go with OTClient but I've ran into some problems.

WhenI start the server on regular tibia client (with IP changer) it works as it should, but when i run it with OTClient everytihing on map gets messy and scattered around, walking is imposible. At firsti tought it was a map problem so i changed the map but every time i get same resoults.

If you know the solution please help, thanks in advance!

Attachments

Hello Volvox,

You messed up the tiles that get sent to the client, Follow the tutorial with a little bit more of attention:

Best Wishes,
Okke

You clearly have done something to OTClient or to your server sources in order to get it like that. There is no possible way things got like this by running stock TFS and OTClient.

What distribution are you running and where have you got your OTClient from?

if you are using a compiled client to access another server, it will not work if in the server the field of view has a value and in your client has another, it has to be the same value in the server and in the client, and you would have to guess and to compile,...

Back