• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map Shape [9.1+]

Pangera reminds me of England. The shape looks really well done.

it telling me once i open i have to put it too the tibia.dat and spr do i have to download that as well?

it telling me once i open i have to put it too the tibia.dat and spr do i have to download that as well?
If you don't have the 9.10 dat and spr you can open a blank map in your current version and use the import function to import the shape. The other way is to download the dat and spr for that version, you decide yourself which way you want to solve it.

How do I get in contact with you? Do you have skype? If you do please add me, I got some things to talk about. Lejjo_88

Cheers!

I feel it's time to give you another map shape! Since Halfard seems to be kinda popular to use I decided to make another small one. This one I call Voria Island.

xdWa5Qp.png

Download Link!
Voria Island.rar
Sincerely,
Mackan™

Booo! Not enough pointy bits, booo! In actuality, this shape isn't quite up to par with your last shapes. You could add some more rivers that connect to to the base of the mountain and tributaries around said mountain. Just to make it have a better overall feel.

The idea is to give more space for the one who wants the map to customize it. I started adding more rivers around the mountain, then it just felt that I separated it into decided areas. So if someone wants to add more rivers they can do so and customize this template further. About the pointy bits (unsure if serious) I think that this shape is better than the other two since this one gives more tibia feeling in shape.

if you could reupload halfard that would be amazing! downloaded Pangera map but it was way to large for me! ;) even tho it was very nice!

Back