• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map Tracker 9.6

aff quando será que vao liberar um map tracker sem bugs ? ;( presiso de map tracker 9.53 esse ai que baixei até que funfa em 9.53 so que da o erro do tibia api ;(

- - - Updated - - -

liberaram o tibiaapi agora alguem atualiza o map tracker e posta ele sem bugs ae plix ;(

http://tibiaking.com/forum/topic/15953-atualizada-tibiaapi-96-source/

aff quando será que vao liberar um map tracker sem bugs ? ;( presiso de map tracker 9.53 esse ai que baixei até que funfa em 9.53 so que da o erro do tibia api ;(

- - - Updated - - -

liberaram o tibiaapi agora alguem atualiza o map tracker e posta ele sem bugs ae plix ;(

[Atualizada] TibiaAPI 9.6 Source. - Projetos OpenSource - TibiaKing.com - Tudo sobre Tibia, OTServ e Bots!

aff when it will release a map that go without bug tracker? , (9:53 presiso tracker map of this until I downloaded al funfa at 9:53 so that the error of the tibia api; (

tibiaapi someone now released the updated map tracker and put it without bugs ae plix

link tibiaapi updated:

[Atualizada] TibiaAPI 9.6 Source. - Projetos OpenSource - TibiaKing.com - Tudo sobre Tibia, OTServ e Bots!

I try to track Quirefang but...

ClientId not in items.otb: 0

in all SQMs

I plan on releasing my updated TibiaAPI here soon after I update it to 9.63. It will also include 9.60, 9.61, and 9.62 support. However, it may not work with this map tracker because I had to make changes to Ian's source code for his map tracker to get it to work properly, and it's not the same map tracker that was posted here. The one I updated for Syntax is the one Ian sold on his website.

Back