• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map Tracker 9.6

The problem is, whoever updated TibiaAPI for this didn't update it properly. I have personally updated TibiaAPI to account for address and packet changes for a private map tracker, not this one, and it works flawlessly. And I'm currently working on a new map, item, and npc tracker using a parser hook that will eliminate the lag caused by the proxy. If I decide to keep my tracker private I'll at least release my updated TibiaAPI.dll to allow this map tracker to work properly.

There's a good chance whoever updated this is the same person who posted this: Maptracker 9.60

"I know, but I will not tell."

if u have updated tibiaAPI, don't boast until you share this

The problem is, whoever updated TibiaAPI for this didn't update it properly. I have personally updated TibiaAPI to account for address and packet changes for a private map tracker, not this one, and it works flawlessly. And I'm currently working on a new map, item, and npc tracker using a parser hook that will eliminate the lag caused by the proxy. If I decide to keep my tracker private I'll at least release my updated TibiaAPI.dll to allow this map tracker to work properly.

There's a good chance whoever updated this is the same person who posted this: Maptracker 9.60
bragging on otland
+2 penis size

"I know, but I will not tell."

if u have updated tibiaAPI, don't boast until you share this
TibiaAPI is an open-source library, anyone can update it. It's not like I'm an owner, and one of the main contributors to it for years... oh, wait.
bragging on otland
+2 penis size

My penis is plenty big enough, thank you. You can keep those points, you may need them..

hi joe, i was wondering, ive been months in the deep trying to update TibiaAPI, i got almost everything working except for some new packets 1D, 26, 49, C (0C), 1 (01), 52, A6... and i have no idea how to use ollydbg to sift through the packets... do you have some tips where/how to find what they are, or what a good ollydbg guide is? really need an updated TibiaAPI

hi joe, i was wondering, ive been months in the deep trying to update TibiaAPI, i got almost everything working except for some new packets 1D, 26, 49, C (0C), 1 (01), 52, A6... and i have no idea how to use ollydbg to sift through the packets... do you have some tips where/how to find what they are, or what a good ollydbg guide is? really need an updated TibiaAPI

TFS is updated to support 9.60, isn't it? (I honestly don't know, haha.) You can always look at their source, I believe protocolgame.cpp is the file you'd be interested in. I personally decompiled the flash client and used their source to update packets. You'll also need to update the internal datitem structure in TibiaAPI, I posted changes here: Addresses 9.60

TFS is updated to support 9.60, isn't it? (I honestly don't know, haha.) You can always look at their source, I believe protocolgame.cpp is the file you'd be interested in. I personally decompiled the flash client and used their source to update packets. You'll also need to update the internal datitem structure in TibiaAPI, I posted changes here: Addresses 9.60

TFS is indeed updated to support 9.60, but there many be a couple things that are not finished.
To get access to the 9.60 versions of TFS, you must be a donator.

great, you reminded me... i have the dat structure on a notepad document, but i cant seem to find the source document for it on tibiaAPI, i will check the private svn now to see if i can get use for some packets, thanks a LOT!

mn9lc.jpg

That is how it looks for me. It tracks everything but those lines. All the other floors get tracked fine and it comes up as "ClientId not in items.otb: 0" in the tracker.

Any idea anyone why it would only track certain spots and then not track anything at all on others?

i got some info from jo3bingham and what i can confirm from his help is that his maptracker is working, and the skipping tiles is from, what i can see in the source, is missing packets, particulary the pinging part not getting answered by the client so the client cannot account for the huge loss, for people knowing how to fix the packets, the in and outgoing ping( its actually an additional ping packet so i named it ping2 ) packet seems to be 0x1D (can be wrong), and as i have fixed my source by own means with guiding help of what has changed from joe's threads on another forum and speaking ( so dont bother messaging him he wont help you if your leeching.) and on behalf and respect of joe (who actually made me start coding c# some years ago by having a great deal of info in his datasheets) i wont release my alterations on the maptracker source until joe decides to post the 9.6 TibiaAPI.
when/if joe releases the TibiaAPI 9.6, i will release this maptrackers source with the alterations to make it work seamless with the (possible) changes of TibiaAPI,
i will then start to migrate into focusing to keep this maptracker up-to-date.

Last edited:
show me where tibiaAPI 9.6 is released by Jo3Bingham is, and ill release, im not going to release Maptracker if its not made by Joe, since my maptracker uses some code of his.

It's not your maptracker, it's Ian's. You updated it.

It's not your maptracker, it's Ian's. You updated it.

READ: " i will release this maptrackers source with the alterations to make it work seamless with the (possible) changes of TibiaAPI"

if you cant read a simple post over another, dont bother talking... i ALTERED the source of this maptracker, and if i made the drastical changes that i have done to it, i can call it a template by ian and marcos, and MY code, and afaik that entitles me to the sourcecode, also iirc ian said, whoever picks it up, feel free... i think i have 2-3 lines of code in its original state, i only used this source to see what i had to build up to, also, have you seen MY source? no. then you cant say if its mine or not, also, using simple functions of anything doesnt make the source code belong to that person, otherwise all directive c sourcecodes would belong to microsoft. but it doesnt does it? i rewrote the whole maptracker from scratch to make it work seamlessly, and i am credited entierly for the code i have written, and ian and marcos for inspiration, Zionz for the original idea, and Jo3Bingham for helping me with TibiaAPI, and all that is credited accordingl in my source and on a separate about dialog ( but you wouldnt know that would you? as you have no idea how my maptracker looks like? )... TL;DR : dont open your mouth if only empty air is in there, because as far as i know, you have a maptracker thats working... then you should know that since this maptracker was last updated many flags and packets have both changed what they consist of and i needed to make the maptracker read that from tibiaAPI, one example in this is playerdatabasic packet and isAnimated flag.

Last edited:
READ: " i will release this maptrackers source with the alterations to make it work seamless with the (possible) changes of TibiaAPI"

if you cant read a simple post over another, dont bother talking... i ALTERED the source of this maptracker, and if i made the drastical changes that i have done to it, i can call it a template by ian and marcos, and MY code, and afaik that entitles me to the sourcecode, also iirc ian said, whoever picks it up, feel free... i think i have 2-3 lines of code in its original state, i only used this source to see what i had to build up to, also, have you seen MY source? no. then you cant say if its mine or not, also, using simple functions of anything doesnt make the source code belong to that person, otherwise all directive c sourcecodes would belong to microsoft. but it doesnt does it? i rewrote the whole maptracker from scratch to make it work seamlessly, and i am credited entierly for the code i have written, and ian and marcos for inspiration, Zionz for the original idea, and Jo3Bingham for helping me with TibiaAPI, and all that is credited accordingl in my source and on a separate about dialog ( but you wouldnt know that would you? as you have no idea how my maptracker looks like? )... TL;DR : dont open your mouth if only empty air is in there, because as far as i know, you have a maptracker thats working... then you should know that since this maptracker was last updated many flags and packets have both changed what they consist of and i needed to make the maptracker read that from tibiaAPI, one example in this is playerdatabasic packet and isAnimated flag.

ja pierdole, czy po za Polską nie uczą robić akapitów? tego gówna nie da się przeczytać normalnie

Cometangel your map tracker will be relased or posible to bought?

ja pierdole, czy po za Polską nie uczą robić akapitów? tego gówna nie da się przeczytać normalnie

Cometangel your map tracker will be relased or posible to bought?

i dont understand polish so cant read that, but when jo3 decides to release his API or if he allows me to release my version of it with his code still in it, i will release it, publicly and open sourced

Back