• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map Update?

walltimer

Reaction score
Hello, iv made map for 10.98 client, now find better distribtion but its 12.60, i 'copy' it to newest RME but lot of items is wrong, and buggy, i tried copy items.otb, xml from RME To newest Engine, but it didnt start, it says tthats the item is too old. is there any option?

Hello, iv made map for 10.98 client, now find better distribtion but its 12.60, i 'copy' it to newest RME but lot of items is wrong, and buggy, i tried copy items.otb, xml from RME To newest Engine, but it didnt start, it says tthats the item is too old. is there any option?
10.98 Is TFS 1.2 while the OTServBR Is a bit diffrent but It's 1.3, what you can do Is that you use their custom RME created for their project. That way you can take the 10.98 map onto 12.60

10.98 Is TFS 1.2 while the OTServBR Is a bit diffrent but It's 1.3, what you can do Is that you use their custom RME created for their project. That way you can take the 10.98 map onto 12.60
thats what iv done, so i have to repair map manual, thank u :)

I have the same problem. What you did?

Back
Top Bottom