• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapp-Showoff [Road To Shinigami 854

Kadres

Reaction score

1. Hello,I'm form Poland and i learning how to "Mapping",
    I'm in the Project " Road to Shinigami " Custom Bleach Rpg :],
    Here are some screenshots form my work!
  2. K1NbcEn.jpg
  3. YIzmyOy.jpg
    NpPZz5r.png
    cxc0VDd.jpg
    E3ds7bt.jpg
    NQk3plb.jpg
    b0oeq9S.jpg
    A4RBHoi.jpg
    YzcgGvB.jpg
    Here are Little screenshots of Karakura and Soul socienty , I refresh this showoff every thusday or Wednesday, See you :]

Last edited:
It's me :D
#Reward Room..
ud0EsVz.jpg

#Arena Reward Room
KAAdtsA.jpg

#Little refresh [EXP] :3
WGtb5xQ.jpg

...Here too
0s3UvgS.png

#Little Quest ;)
l0y8Lpa.jpg

#Little EXP :)
6OBYhas.jpg

I watched few episodes of that retarded japanese cartoon and it was 8+ years ago, but I cannot see anything in your work, which makes me think "Hey! That's Kurukara! Hey! That Soul's Society! Aizen-sama?! <3 Where are you...?!", so before You do the map, You should make shitload of bleach-like sprites. And Dear God, do not make any more like those stupid lamps in first screenshots or those idiotic flat sprites from all of those Dragon Ball servers... Make it isometric like Tibia...

PS. Weź w ogóle zmień styl serwera... Ile Ty masz lat że kopiujesz tego głupiego tasiemca i jarają Cię głupie bajki o laniu się po mordzie...? 15?

dd8zLl5.jpg

I watched few episodes of that retarded japanese cartoon and it was 8+ years ago, but I cannot see anything in your work, which makes me think "Hey! That's Kurukara! Hey! That Soul's Society! Aizen-sama?! <3 Where are you...?!", so before You do the map, You should make shitload of bleach-like sprites. And Dear God, do not make any more like those stupid lamps in first screenshots or those idiotic flat sprites from all of those Dragon Ball servers... Make it isometric like Tibia...

PS. Weź w ogóle zmień styl serwera... Ile Ty masz lat że kopiujesz tego głupiego tasiemca i jarają Cię głupie bajki o laniu się po mordzie...? 15?
:)
Lubie Te 'głupie bajki o laniu się po mordzie' wychowałem sie na Dragon Ball lub One Piece jak zwal tak zwal oglądam to od dzieciństwa + nie mam zamiaru zmieniać stylu bo komuś się to nie podoba.:)
Bleach Is Bleach ! Its My Ots! ;)

Meh, I wish the Outfits/Monsters were also Isometric and not flat as a piece of paper.

Back