• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapp-Showoff [Road To Shinigami 854

Lubie Te 'głupie bajki o laniu się po mordzie' wychowałem sie na Dragon Ball lub One Piece jak zwal tak zwal oglądam to od dzieciństwa + nie mam zamiaru zmieniać stylu bo komuś się to nie podoba.:)Bleach Is Bleach ! Its My Ots! ;)
First of all, Please use normal style for writing your posts. You're not original. You're making me think that You are 15yo polish girl or less...
Secondly, I'm sorry that You've been reared on watching those anime. I'm really are. But it doesn't excuse your lack of taste in selecting theme of OTS.
And now, the more important thing: Is the any serious reason for you to ignore my whole post about making Bleach OST looks like actual Bleach OTS...? Because OTS is SERVER. And servers are for PLAYERS, not for You. You don't make server for yourself and if You want, then what's the point of posting in in Showing Off section...? You're making it for players, so saying that you don't care about other people's opinion is just stupid... I’ll not gather any positive attention by making those “Bleach” maps without anything related to Bleach.

Also, your english is even worse than mine… Please find someone else to post info about that project. Sometimes I'm not even sure if you understands ppl’s messages, because your answers are either full-offtopic or just broken. Since I’m Polish as well, I should recognize the patterns of mistakes made by other native speaker of polish and be able to understand your English eve if it is broken from POV of proper English.

Jacob is a bastard nothing more :)
The bastard who knows how to map. And you cannot say the same about @OP or that Sinth kid.

X4fp5NE.png

Server start 27.01.2017 :) at 18:00

Back