• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapp-Showoff [Road To Shinigami 854

mwm9s8M.jpg

Meh, I wish the Outfits/Monsters were also Isometric and not flat as a piece of paper.
It's beacaus the monster/outfits are'nt 'IZO' you know:_:​

Well, what about building them Isometric, so they fit? If these are sprites made by you, there will be no problem in redesigning "Tibia" original sprites into your monsters.

Well, what about building them Isometric, so they fit? If these are sprites made by you, there will be no problem in redesigning "Tibia" original sprites into your monsters.
Well, We dont have 'Pixel Arter' to do Izometry Characters or Izometry Monsters. Please...

This pyramid detail could use some more love; it looks way too streamlined. But overall it's a quite promising set of maps... I assume it isn't finish yet, right?

This pyramid detail could use some more love; it looks way too streamlined. But overall it's a quite promising set of maps... I assume it isn't finish yet, right?
Yes it isnt Finish , but i want Buy new Izometry lamps for the city ^^ we can see it soon :D

It'd probably be a better idea if you sketched the entire map up front using Tibia rl content and only once you'll have the whole layout done replace some of the already existing sprites with the new ones. Otherwise you'll have brought a lot of extras to a map that isn't even ready for actual gameplay.

It'd probably be a better idea if you sketched the entire map up front using Tibia rl content and only once you'll have the whole layout done replace some of the already existing sprites with the new ones. Otherwise you'll have brought a lot of extras to a map that isn't even ready for actual gameplay.
It is'nt ready for Rly Gameplay But you can play we have Beta-Test ON! we need now to balance the proffesion and it will be GOOD! :D

Autoborder ftw?
There is nothing wrong with the automagic tool in my opinion. Remere's Map Editor is -- at the current state -- more than sufficient for creating wonderful maps even without demanding from the user to wreck their nerves on picking up the extensive content from the "Others" palette. Whether you make the right use of the tool will go to show how proficient you are with building maps in general.

Autoborder is terrible for grounds unless you're just using it to find borders in the raw pallette.

Back